The Musée national Picasso-Paris has developed different services dedicated to tourism professional and works council.
Volume ticket sales
You are a professional, a representative of a works council, an association or another community and you wish to promote the Musée national Picasso-Paris to your members?
Museum tickets by the numbers:
• Available starting at 20 tickets ;
• Valid for one year from the date of purchase ;
• Priority access to the museum ;
• Available as e-tickets (QR code or barcode) or as printed tickets.
You can choose between physical tickets (administrative costs), e-tickets and receiving the barcodes only, to set up your own tickets.
All the information can be found in the museum’s “Volume Ticketing” brochure.
For further details, please contact email@example.com
Highlights of the Musée Picasso-Paris
• The largest collection of Picasso’s works in the world!
• 2 major annual exhibitions
• Located in the heart of the Marais, a historic and trendy district of Paris
• Established in the Hôtel Salé, a 17th century private mansion
The Musée national Picasso-Paris offers group tours with museum speakers who share their knowledge of Picasso and offer you a guided tour of the exhibitions in progress. The speakers will know how to adapt the visit according to your interests. Groups accompanied by their own lecturer are subject to an additional speaker fee.
Reservations are mandatory for all groups and are limited to a maximum of 20 people per group.
For more information on group visits, click here