Groups can book a tour with their own guide.
The only people allowed to act as a guide within the museum are: :
- ● Holders of a tour guide ID card ;
- ● Foreign tour guides with a professional ID card ;
- ● Curators from French or foreign museums with a professional ID card ;
- ● French and foreign teachers with groups of students ;
- ● Community group leaders, social workers and carers of disabled people visiting in their professional function, subject to prior permission from the museum ;
- ● – Anyone given individual permission by the president of the museum.
GROUP TOURS CONDITIONS
Groups can visit the museum on specific entry times:
– From Tuesday to Friday: from 12.00am to 4.00pm during school terms and from 10.00am to 4.00pm during Paris school holidays;
– On Saturday: at 10.00am and 11.30am.
Booking is required for all groups.
Groups are limited to a maximum of 20 people, including guides.
The tour’s duration cannot exceed 1h15, for all groups with or without a museum guide.
All groups must use a tour guide audio system. If you do not have your own tour guide audio system, please reserve one of the museum’s systems when you book online.
For any further information about the museum’s offering or about booking terms, please call our booking help service at +33(0)1 85 56 00 36 (from Monday to Friday, from 9.30am to 6.00pm).
GROUP TOURS PRICES
All prices include museum entry for all the group members, permission to bring your own guide, booking fees and a tour guide audio system for the whole group.
Book – Groups of fewer than 10 people : 130€ incl. tax
Book – Groups of 10 to 15 people : 170€ incl. tax
Book – Groups of 16 to 20 people : 210€ incl. tax
Book – Group of under-26s : 50€ incl. tax.
Free entry for the whole group, upon presentation of ID for each member of the group when entering the museum.