Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome at the museum (upon presentation of proof of eligibility).
The museum’s staff is at your disposal to answer your questions, feel free to ask!
If you wish to exchange with the museum before your visit, please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The museum is fully accessible to people in wheelchairs (except for one historical room that cannot be refurbished)..
• Wheelchairs and seat canes are at the disposal of visitors, in exchange for an ID card (upon request at the reception desk). It is not necessary to book this equipment
• Parking in the museum’s neighborhood is uneasy. If it is possible for you, we recommend a drop-off at the museum’s entrance. The closest parking is at 200m of the museum, at 7 rue Barbette – 75003 Paris.
• For your comfort, we recommend that you should be accompanied.
• The audioguide and audiophones used during guided tours can be equipped with an induction loop system (upon request)..
For further information about the museum’s accessibility or to discuss your needs or your planned visit, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.