How to support the Museum ?
In order to carry out the various missions that drive the museum, such as the preservation and enhancement of its unique collection, the Picasso-Paris National Museum needs your support more than ever. Whether you are an individual, a foundation or a company, your commitment and your contribution to the museum remain an essential contribution to its sustainability.
I am an individual
As a private individual, there are several options for you to get involved in the life of the museum. Every contribution, however small, counts! Your involvement can take the following forms:
• A cash donation: make a donation to the museum, or give to help with our projects, directly on our website.
• Become a member: The Picasso Pass gives you access to the Picasso-Paris National Museum and exclusive benefits for a whole year!
• Donating a work of art to enrich the museum's collections (subject to its acceptance by the museum's acquisitions commission and, depending on its value, by the Artistic Council of National Museums).
• A donation with usufruct allows the donor to keep the work of art he has donated to the museum for the rest of their life.
• The bequest by will, in favor of the Picasso Museum Paris, of a work of art to enrich the museum's collection or of a sum of money to support the museum.
• The dation is an exceptional method of payment that allows the payment of certain tax debts (transfer duty, partition duty, wealth tax) by handing over to the State works of high artistic or historical value. The dation in payment can thus contribute to the enrichment of the museum's collections.
I am a company
As a company, supporting the Picasso-Paris National Museum means giving it the means to achieve its ambitions, both nationally and internationally. Among all the projects proposed, the objective is to be able to collaborate on a common mission and to make the most of your values and your vision with those of the museum. Becoming a patron of the Picasso-Paris National Museum offers you the opportunity to benefit from many advantages:
• A strong visibility to a national and international public
• Enhancement of the company's image (visibility on communication media)
• Privileged access to the museum
• Privatization of the renovated areas of the Hôtel Salé for your public relations.