Volume ticket sales
Are you a professional, a representative of a works council, an association or any type local or regional government and you wish to promote the Musée national Picasso-Paris to your members?
Museum tickets by numbers:
- Available starting at 20 tickets
- Valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Priority access to the museum
- Available as e-tickets (QR code or barcode) or as printed tickets
You can choose between physical tickets (administrative fees), e-tickets and receiving the barcodes only, to set up your own tickets.
All the information can be found in the museum's "Volume sales" brochure.
Highlights of the Musée Picasso-Paris
- The largest collection of Picasso's artworks in the world!
- Two exceptionnal temporary annual exhibitions
- Located at the heart of the Marais, a historic and trendy district of Paris
Established in the Hôtel Salé, a 17th century private mansion
The Musée national Picasso-Paris offers group tours with museum guides who share their knowledge of Picasso with visitors and offer guided tours of the exhibitions.
The museum guides adapt the visitaccording to their audience and their interests. Groups accompanied by their own guid are subject to an additional French regulation speaker fee. Reservations are mandatory for all groups and are limited to a maximum of 20 people per group.