The Musée national Picasso-Paris understands the wealth of diversity that its visitors represent. It is therefore committed to being accessible to everyone and enabling all visitors to take full advantage of the museum, its collections and its offers, no matter what their situation or their potential mobility, sensory, intellectual, psychological, social, cultural or economic difficulties. The team of the museum is therefore working to provide all visitors with a varied offer that is well adapted to meeting their expectations and needs, with a view to achieving a social mix, encouraging encounters and sharing outlooks on Picasso’s work.
Admission to the museum is free for disabled visitors and one accompanying person (upon presentation of proof of eligibility). You do not need to book your ticket in advance or to go to the cash desk when you arrive at the museum. To enter the exhibitions, you can directly show your proof of eligibility to our staff. If you have more than one accompanying person, we recommend that you book the additional tickets in advance , so that you and your friends or relatives can enter the museum at the same time.
Building and services
- The museum is fully accessible to people in wheelchairs (except for one historical room that cannot be refurbished.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome at the museum (upon presentation of proof of eligibility)
- Wheelchairs and seat canes are at the disposal of visitors, in exchange for an ID card (upon request at the reception desk). It is not necessary to book this equipment
- Parking in the museum’s neighborhood is uneasy. If it is possible for you, we recommend a drop-off at the museum’s entrance. The closest parking is at 200m of the museum, at 7 rue Barbette – 75003 Paris.
- For your comfort, we recommend that you should be accompanied..
- The audioguide and audiophones used during guided tours can be equipped with an induction loop system (upon request).
Offres de visites
The museum’s staff is at your disposal to answer your questions, feel free to ask! If you wish to exchange with the museum before your visit, please write to : email@example.com